1. Clean after your pet and dispose the waste properly.
2. Ensure your pet on leash at all times or being hand-carried for safety reasons.
3. With many pets and visitors expected at the event, be alert and keep safe for yourself and your pets. In cases of unfortunate accidents e.g. attack by animals, you shall report to the police. The Event Organiser and Venue Provider will not be liable for and responsible for such incidents whatsoever.
4. Ensure your pet is fully vaccinated against common infectious diseases which are canine distemper, canine viral hepatitis, canine parvovirus (feline panleukopenia virus FPV, feline flu if for cats) prior to joining the event.
5. Obey instructions by staff at the event at all times.
1. No outside food or drink
2. No underage drinking
3. No smoking
4. No drones
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By admission, participants and their parents or guardians are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions.
2. Participants agree to obey instructions from staff at the event.
3. The Organiser will not bear any liability or responsibility on products and services provided by participating vendors.
4. The Organiser has the right to final decision in all matters pertaining to the event, including the right to make changes to the event without prior notice.